Terms and Conditions
By indicating your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Use (this “Agreement”) by accessing the public website of The Louisiana Campaign for Tobacco-Free Living located at http://www.LetsBeTotallyClear.org, or at any other related internet address (collectively, the “Site”), you (“User”) agree in your individual capacity and on behalf of the company you represent that the User has read and agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- Intellectual Property Ownership. The Louisiana Campaign for Tobacco-Free Living is the sole and exclusive owner of all intellectual property rights in and to all aspects of the Site including, without limitation, any related patents, copyrights, trade secrets, trade names, trademarks, service marks, goodwill, moral rights, and any other intellectual property rights or intangible assets recognized under any laws or international conventions. The Louisiana Campaign for Tobacco-Free Living may modify, disable, or delete the Site, its functions and/or Site content at any time and for any reason without prior notice.
- Limited License to Use Materials Provided on the Site. The Louisiana Campaign for Tobacco-Free Living grants user a limited license to use the materials made available on the Site for User's personal noncommercial use. User acknowledges that any derivative works created from the materials on the Site shall be the sole and exclusive property of The Louisiana Campaign for Tobacco-Free Living. The Louisiana Campaign for Tobacco-Free Living, in its sole discretion, may revoke this license at any time without prior notice to User and without liability.
- User Conduct. As a condition of use of the Site, User represents and warrants that User shall not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement. User agrees to abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations and User shall be solely responsible and liable for all acts or omissions that occur while User or an agent of User accesses the Site. By ways of example, and not as a limitation, User agrees:# Not to transmit or upload any material to the Site that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other harmful or deleterious programs;
- Not to interfere with or disrupt the Site networks or servers;
- Not to delete any legal notices, disclaimers or proprietary notices;
- Not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site, through password misuse, mining or any other means; or
- Not to interfere with another authorized party's use and enjoyment of the Site.
- The Louisiana Campaign for Tobacco-Free Living has no obligation to monitor use of the Site or retain the content of any of the sessions on the Site. However, The Louisiana Campaign for Tobacco-Free Living reserves the right at all times to monitor, review, retain and/or disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, governmental request or the business needs of The Louisiana Campaign for Tobacco-Free Living. User shall immediately notify The Louisiana Campaign for Tobacco-Free Living of any breach of this Agreement.
- Links to Third Party Web Sites. The Louisiana Campaign for Tobacco-Free Living may provide hyperlinks to third party Web sites as a convenience to Users of the Site. The Louisiana Campaign for Tobacco-Free Living does not control third party Web sites and is not responsible for the contents of any linked-to, third party Web sites or any hyperlink in a linked-to site or the content or use thereof.
- Indemnification. User shall indemnify, defend and hold The Louisiana Campaign for Tobacco-Free Living and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, shareholders, members or agents harmless from all damages, liabilities and expenses (and all legal costs including attorneys' fees, court costs, expenses and settlements resulting from any action or claim) arising out of, connected with or resulting from any violation of this Agreement by User or User's use of the Site or information provided by the Site.
- Disclaimer. THE SITE AND ALL SITE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COMPANY NAME DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES' RIGHTS, AND THE WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. COMPANY NAME MAKES NO WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, ACCESSIBILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF ANY INFORMATION SUPPLIED. COMPANY NAME DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE OPERATIONAL, SECURE, ERROR-FREE OR VIRUS FREE. USER USES THE SITE AND ALL SITE INFORMATION AT USER'S OWN RISK.